The EnOcean battery-less, energy harvesting, Bluetooth Low Energy switch modules can be paired to a Casambi network. The supported type is PTM-215B.
EnOcean switches can control individual luminaires, groups of luminaires, all luminaires in a network, elements, scenes and animations.
Please note: EnOcean switches can be used and configured in the Casambi app with both Android and iOS devices. However an EnOcean switch can only be paired to a network using an Android device. Your network mode must also be BALANCED in order to pair and use a PTM-215B with a Casambi network.
1. Go to More -> Switches in Casambi app with an Android device
2. Tap on "Add a Dolphin switch"
3. Touch the switch with the back side of your mobile device.
4. When the NFC reader of your mobile device detects the Dolphin switch you will hear a noise and a switch list page is opened with the added Dolphin switch.
5. When you tap on the switch a configuration page for it is opened. Here you can configure the functionality of your switch, change the name and the faceplate. Please make sure you have the correct faceplate before you start configuring.
6. By clicking on the faceplate picture (as a default the Casambi app will show the 4 button faceplate) you will be directed to a list of all possible faceplate options. Choose the one to match your Dolphin switch.
7. Select the function for the buttons of your switch by tapping on the PRESET fields.