You may need to unpair a Casambi enabled device for various reasons:
- You paired a device to an incorrect network.
- Someone else has already paired the device to another network.
- You deleted the network to which the device was paired.
- You no longer want to control the device in the selected network (i.e. you may be making physical changes to your installation and removing or replacing some devices).
- You are simply testing the device functionality before sending the product to the final customer. This may for example be applicable to a luminaire manufacturers final production testing.
Casambi enabled devices can only be paired to one network at a time.