The Gallery in Casambi app is the most intuitive way of controlling your luminaires. Take a picture of the room where your luminaires are, and place luminaire controls over them in the picture. You can also take a panorama picture to have more luminaires in one photo.
To add the first photograph, select the black and white image and choose whether you want to take a photo or use an existing picture from your device’s gallery.
The next step is to add lamp controls to the picture:
1. Tap on the '+' sign to open the selection screen containing your luminaires.
2. Select a luminaire that is in the photograph and confirm your selection using 'Done'. If the required luminaire is in a group, first double tap the group and you can then select the required luminaire.
A lamp control circle will appear in the centre of the photograph. Drag the control circle on top of the luminaire. You can resize the circle by pinching.
3. If you have more than one luminaire in the picture tap on '+' sign to add other controls. When you have added controls over all of the luminaires in the photograph, select 'Done'.
4. To return to the Gallery and add more photographs, select 'Close'.
5. If you would like to add more photographs, select the '+' on top of the Gallery screen. If the + sign is not visible, select 'Edit' and the + sign will appear.
Tip: take a panorama picture of your room to capture more luminaires in one photo. Alternatively, use a graphical floor plan of your building to control luminaires based on their location.