In the ‘Scenes’ tab you can create different lightings for different occasions. It is possible to control multiple luminaires with one tap to create perfect ambience. One luminaire can be used in several scenes.
- Tap on ‘Add scene’ and enter a name for the scene. Select the ‘Add scene’ option
- Select one or multiple luminaire controls and adjust the luminaires for the scene. You can adjust the luminaires separately or if you want to have same dim level or colour for all you can use the ‘Luminaires in scene’ control to adjust all luminaires in the scene.
- When you are done editing the scene tap on ‘Done’.
- If you would like to create more scenes tap on the ‘Edit’ on top right corner and then tap on the ‘+’ sign.
In the ‘Scenes’ tab it is also possible to create animations. Animations or dynamic scenes are special scene type that fade from scene to scene. They can be used like ordinary scenes. Animations can also repeat.
- Tap on the ‘Edit’ on top right corner and then tap on the ‘+’ sign.
- Enter a name and tap on the ‘Add an animation’ option
- Add animation steps. You can add scenes and wait times to animation. Example:
- Add Scene Red, fade time 10 sec
- Add wait 1 min
- Add Scene Blue, fade time 10 sec
This animation setting will fade into scene Red in 10 seconds and Red will be active for 1 minute. Then the scene Red will fade into scene Blue in 10 seconds.
- In General settings you can set the animation to repeat and select if it will stay at last level when animation ends.
- When you are done editing the animation tap on ‘Done’.