With timer function you can create a list of timers that will turn scenes or animations on and off based on time.
- Go to More tab and select Timers. Create a new timer by tapping the ‘Add a timer’
- Tap on the ‘Controlled scenes’ and select a scene or animation that this timer will control
- Tap on the ‘Switches ON’ button to set the time when the scene should turn on and tap on the ‘Switches OFF’ button to set the time when the scene should turn off.
- It is also possible to set a fade time for the timer so that the scene will come on smoothly.
- When you are done editing the timer tap on ‘Done’.