With timer function you can create a list of timers that will turn scenes or animations on and off based on time. For example, you can set a presentation luminaire to activate during office hours or set corridor lights dim to a lower level during the night.
- Go to More tab and select Timers. Create a new timer by selecting 'Edit' on the left top corner and then '+' on the top right corner. Select the scene or animation you want to control with this timer.
- Tap on the ‘Add a scene’ and select a scene or an animation that this timer will control. Select 'Done' to return to the Timer main screen.
- Activate the Switches ON button and set the time when the scene should start. You can use weekdays or a specific date. For time you can set a time of day or use local sunrise and sunset to turn on the scene. To use sunrise/sunset the network location needs to be set. See the Network setup settings section for detailed instructions. Select 'Done' to confirm the changes.
- Activate the Switches OFF and select the time when the scene should turn off. The options available are the same as those available for the start time. You can also select After and set the length of time the scene will stay on. Select 'Done' to confirm the changes. NOTE: The Switches OFF row can also be deleted by tap&hold (Android) or by swiping left on the row (iOS). Then the scene would only turn on at the set time.
- It is also possible to set the Fade time for the scene. This means that when the scene is turned on the lights will slowly reach the light level in the scene. With faders you can change from one scene to other very smoothly.
- When you are done editing the timer tap on 'Done'.
Note: A timer is always created "for the future". What this means is that if one creates a Timer for example at 10:00am, and the Timer is set to enable a scene every day at 9:00am, one wouldn't see the Timer enabled scene in effect until the next time the clock is 9:00am (tomorrow). This "wait time" can be bypassed by tapping on 'Edit', and pressing on the "Refresh" icon on the left side on the Timer menu.