If you want to control your luminaires from more than one mobile device you need to change the network sharing settings. As a default the created network is not shared and only stored in the device that created it.
- Go to ‘More’ tab and select ‘Network setup’ and ‘Sharing settings’.
- Tap on the Sharing and the ‘Sharing mode’ screen will open.
- There are four different sharing modes: Not Shared, Administrator only, Password protected and Open. When you select Administrator only, Password protected or Open mode the network will be uploaded to cloud server and then it can be accessed also from other mobile devices.
- Add an email address and a password for the network. Email address is needed for remote access and password recovery.
- Confirm your settings with ‘Save’.