The Casambi Xpress is a wireless user interface that brings flexibility to interior design. The switch can be kept wherever the user needs and it gives direct access to all the important Casambi lighting control functionalities.
- Press any two preset buttons on the Xpress and the Casambi app will automatically detect it. If you have an existing network, Casambi will automatically suggest to add Xpress to that network. Select Add to ‘My Network' button. If a network has not yet been created, select Take into use.
- After you have added the Xpress to the network go to ‘More’ tab and tap on the Switches to configure the buttons.
- Select the Xpress switch from the list of available switches and the configuration page will open. You can then assign a luminaire, scene, group, element or all luminaires to each button. It is also possible to assign Resume automation options either for a group or the whole network.
- Select the appropriate Use toggle function. When activated, will allow luminaires to be turned on and off. When deactivated, will prevent the switch from turning luminaires off.
- Select the appropriate Long press all OFF function. This option allows any Xpress configurable button to be held down and turn off all luminaires in the network.
You can also rename the Xpress and change its icon to make identification easier. Select Done to save the settings.
On the bottom of the page you can see the configuration options and battery state for the switch.
After configuring the buttons they will now control the assigned scene, luminaire, group or element. By pressing the + or - buttons you can dim up or down the controlled scene, luminaire or group.
When pressing + and - simultaneously for 1 second you can turn off all luminaires in the network.
NOTE: If you can’t see Xpress under Switches and Casambi app does not find it as a new device when pressing a button, it might be that the Xpress is already in some network. Please see Unpairing Xpress section for instructions.