NOTE: Only devices which display as Classic or Evolution within the NEARBY DEVICES list can be updated to Evolution and used within an Evolution network. For specific Casambi products which can be updated to 'Evolution' firmware grade here: http://support.casambi.com/support/solutions/articles/12000058791-which-casambi-products-can-be-updated-to-evolution-firmware-
Casambi unit's firmware grade can be changed from 'Classic' to 'Evolution' if you see the text Classic in Nearby Devices next to the firmware version number.
Please note that the unit(s) needs to be unpaired in order to change the firmware grade.
This can be done from the "Nearby devices" tab in the Casambi App by following the steps below:
1. Tap on the unit you'd like the change the firmware grade for.
2. Select 'Change to Evolution firmware' from the list.
3. Tap on the 'Start update' to start uploading the selected firmware grade.
4. This will then open a new page with "Transferring Evolution" text and a progress bar below. Please do not use/touch the screen of the mobile device while uploading the firmware.
5. After the updating has successfully finished, there will be a "Verifying" and an "Update succeeded" notification.