It is also possible to change the firmware grade of a Casambi unit from 'Evolution' to 'Classic'. This might be necessary if unit will be added to a Classic network.
Please note that the unit(s) needs to be unpaired in order to change the firmware grade.
This is done by navigating to "Nearby devices" in the Casambi App, and following the steps below:
1. Tap on the unit you'd like the change the firmware grade for.
2. Select 'Change to Classic firmware' from the list.
3. Tap on the 'Start update' to start uploading the selected firmware grade.
4. This will then open a new page with "Transferring Classic" text and a progress bar below. Please do not use/touch the screen of the mobile device while uploading the firmware.
5. After the updating has successfully finished, there will be a "Verifying" and an "Update succeeded" notification.