For more information, pelase see the article on "Scenes and animations".
Creating a first basic scene can be done by following these steps:
- Select 'Edit' and '+' then enter a name for the scene and select "Add a scene".
- Select and adjust the luminaires for this scene. With '+' you can add all luminaires and with '-' you can remove all luminaires from the scene. You can adjust the luminaires separately or if you want to have same dim level or colour for all you can use "Luminaires in scene" control to adjust all luminaires in the scene.
- If you want to add luminaires that are in a group double tap the group to open the selection screen. If you want to add all luminaires in the group to the scene tap on the '+' sign on left bottom corner. Or if you want to remove all the luminaires in the group from the scene tap on the '-' sign
- To adjust all the luminaires in the group use basic gestures anywhere on the group area (in iOS app). In Android app close the group with 'Close' and then you can adjust all luminaires in the group from the group control icon.
- To change the name, icon and colour for the scene control tap on the settings icon on bottom right corner. Use the colour palette to define a colour for the scene icon, if required.
- If you don’t want the scene to be visible in scenes tab you can use the 'Hidden' option. To get back to the scenes tab, select 'Done'.
- To create more scenes just select the '+' sign at the top of the scenes tab. You can also copy scenes by tapping and holding on top of them.
Tip: also select any luminaires which should be off during the scene and adjust their brightness level to 0%.