The basic gestures used to control the luminaires are:
- Tap the luminaire icon to turn the luminaire on or off.
- Pan left or right on the luminaire icon adjust the luminaire light level. The app remembers the set level so, if you turn on the luminaire off and on again using the tap gesture, it will return to that level.
- Pan up or down on the luminaire icon to adjust the colour temperature of a tuneable white luminaire.
- Push and hold the luminaire icon to open the main adjustable parameters.
- For colour changing luminaires you can set the desired colour. It is possible to save your favourite colours to the palette. Set the colour and then select and hold an empty palette space to save it. The colour palette cannot be reset but saved colours can be over-written with new colours.
- If your luminaire supports more than one channel, you can adjust the channels separately.
Tip: Use the same gestures on the All luminaires icon to control all of your luminaires simultaneously or use the Nearby luminaires icon to only control those devices within range of your mobile device.