The Casambi app has the capability to send a diagnostic report of your network so we can try and help troubleshoot an issue.
For this feature to be of use you must:
- Physically be within Bluetooth communication range of some devices in the problem network
- You must have an internet connection
- In the Casambi app, go to: App Settings, Send Feedback
- Enter your email address where we can contact you
- This may be pre-filled if you are the network administrator
- Ensure Include diagnostics is enabled (Include device details should be disabled unless Casambi have specifically asked you to enable it)
- In the Message field, tell us:
- Name of the network
- Describe the issue you are experiencing as clearly as possible
- Press 'Send'
Depending on the system size, the system may take a few minutes to upload the diagnostics file.
Sending diagnostics assists our technical support specialists in diagnosing:
- Devices online/offline
- Devices with low/dead batteries
- Potentially faulty devices
- Signal strength issues within your network
- Potential programming errors