Sometimes you may have an issue, question or need help with your Casambi system. This is where our technical support team is here to assist. The Casambi app has the capability to send us a diagnostics report of your network so we can try and help troubleshoot your issue.
For this feature to be of use you must physically be within Bluetooth communication range of some devices in the problem network, and you must have an internet connection.
Here's how to send us a diagnostics report:
In the Casambi app, go to: App Settings- Send Feedback or Send Diagnostics (depending on region)
In the next screen:
- Enter your email (which our support team can use to reply to you): If you leave this blank we may not be able to contact you.
- Ensure Include diagnostics is enabled (Enable Include device details too if desired, but note that this will use more data).
- In the Message field, describe the issue you are experiencing and the name of the network which you are experiencing issues with.
- Press 'Send'
Depending on the system size, the system may take a few minutes to upload the diagnostics file.
Note: Please be in the vicinity of the network in order for the app to upload the device information
What does this diagnostics file do?
A diagnostics file assists our technical support specialists in diagnosing the following items:
- Devices online/offline
- Devices with low/dead batteries
- Potentially faulty devices
- Signal strength issues within your network
- Potential programming errors