Manual control is anything a person does via physical touch to activate a scene or change a lighting level. Manual control has the highest command priority in a Casambi network because if someone physically touches an icon or a button/switch the natural expectation is to see some kind of response.
Examples of Manual control in a Casambi system:
- Dimming or other visible adjustment (e.g. setting the colour temperature) of luminaires in the Luminaires tab.
- Creating a scene (because it usually involves changing luminaires visible states)
- Activating a scene from the Scenes tab
- Pushing a Casambi enabled switch (including Xpress or other wireless switch)
- Sliding a Casambi enabled slider control
= Manual control