This option is only visible in the app for an Evolution network.
- Allow unpair Allows devices to be unpaired from a network using the Unpair device option within a device’s own settings.
- Allow flick unpair Allows devices to be unpaired by using the power cycling process (usually by flicking a wall switch off and on) to unpair a device. This process is used when you need to unpair a device belonging to a network to which you do not have access.
- Allow Utility unpair This option is reserved for Casambi partners.
Note: Do not disable all unpair options. If all unpair options are disabled and you are for some reason unable to access the network to which a device is paired, you will be unable to unpair the device in any way and it will become unusable.
- Allow firmware updates Allows or prevents firmware update, even if a new firmware version is available.
- Devices always visible Hides or displays devices within the Nearby Devices list. When the option is disabled it is possible to choose an initial amount of time for which the devices will remain visible when power is applied. The minimum amount of time is one minute. After this time the devices will disappear from the list. This visibility delay time is to enable the possibility to still unpair devices from the Nearby Devices list if needed.