The Casambi app has the capability to send a diagnostic report from your network so we can remote troubleshoot an issue. For this feature to work correctly you must:
- Physically be within Bluetooth communication range of some devices in the problem network
- You must have an internet connection
- Ensure that you are in range and connected to the network for which you require assistance.
- In the Casambi app, go to: App Settings, Contact us and select REQUEST SUPPORT at the top of the screen.
- Enter your email address where we can contact you
- Ensure Include diagnostics is enabled (By default it should already be enabled)
- In the Message field:
- Confirm the exact Name of the problem network
- Clearly describe the issue you are experiencing
- DO NOT Include device details unless Casambi have specifically asked you to enable it.
- Press 'Send'
- The Send option will not become active unless you have entered an email address and a message.
Depending on your system size, the system may take a few minutes to upload the diagnostics file.
Correctly sending diagnostics assists our technical support specialists in diagnosing:
- Devices online/offline
- Devices with low/dead batteries
- Potentially faulty devices
- Signal strength issues within your network
- Potential programming errors