Casambi Pro for Windows build 29.0.1
Casambi Pro for iOS 1.0.0 build 723
What is Casambi Pro?
Casambi Pro is a free planning and commissioning tool designed to simplify the process of configuring lighting controls. It’s been designed for professionals who are familiar with the lengthy technical configuration processes that can apply to large lighting projects. It speeds up project configuration by allowing most of the programming to be done offsite. Settings are then uploaded via Bluetooth to the Casambi enabled physical devices onsite.
Casambi Pro offers a new way of creating Casambi-enabled lighting systems and is mostly targeted at large, automated lighting systems for which it is now possible to create configurations offline with a PC application. Networks and control structures are configured offline with the PC tool (Windows 10 or newer). Commissioning is completed on Apple iPad.
Where to get Casambi Pro?
To work with Casambi Pro, both the Windows and iOS versions are needed. The apps can be installed using the links below.
Install Casambi Pro for Windows
Install Casambi Pro for iOS from Apple App Store
Known issues in Pro for Windows
- If the Casambi Pro application freezes of crashes when a project is open, the project may appear locked after restarting the application. In this case, the project will be automatically unlocked after 20 minutes and it can be reopened again.
- Item labels are not yet movable, so they can sometimes overlap with each other. Movable labels are coming in the next release.
- Network properties does not show number of paired devices correctly.
- Old Beta project may fail during upgrade process. If this happens and you want to continue working with your project created during the Beta phase, please contact the Pro support firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Casambi Pro may crash if you change the windows display scaling when Pro is running.
Known issues in Pro for iOS
- Schedule properties are currently not editable in the iPad or iPhone.
- Pairing or unpairing devices may sometimes fail and an error message is show in these cases. Please try to pair/unpair again. If it still fails, please contact the Casambi Pro support by sending email to email@example.com.
- If luminaires are very close to each other, it may be difficult to select them from the layout view. However, the elements can always be selected from the Project Explorer pane on the left side of the screen.
- Layout opacity and hide features are effective only when the layout is selected.
- While zooming the layout, labels move away from spaces and groups when zooming scaling setting is off. UI may also flicker while zooming in/out.
- You may see "Updating project list failed" message after navigating from project to backstage. In this case please refresh the project list by swiping the list down.
- The project list layout breaks in iPad Mini when the application is used in portrait mode.
- The user interface has not been optimized yet on the iPhone. Thus, some functionalities give poor use experience.
- If the Casambi Pro tool has instability problems or crashes, please restart the application and/or computer and alert us via the Feedback button.
- Casambi Pro applications will receive frequent small updates where found problems are fixed. The applications will prompt when new updates are available.