Casambi Pro for Windows build 30.4.0
Casambi Pro for iOS 1.0.2 build 775
- Basic support for RGB colours
- Ability to modify existing schedules in Casambi Pro for iPad
- Project Explorer and Network list UI updates
- Movable space and group labels
- Space and group labels are displayed only when the item is selected
- Crashes caused by space template editor
- Removing all strings from an existing controller name causing exception
- Error when opening space template editor with controller group behaviour
- Error when upgrading project
- Space templates: Scenes could be edited on iPad which led to crash in Pro for Windows
- Layout opacity and hide features are effective only when the layout is selected
- Application hang when trying to upload configuration to network
- iPhone: EnOcean device face plate popup does not scroll or show which one is selected
- Issues when changing face plate for an EnOcean device
- Failing project list update when bringing Casambi Pro into foreground on an iOS device
- Automatic dialogue closure not working when clicking the close button
- Groups or controllers in a space can sometimes appear outside the space are in the layout. However, they still belong to the same space, as displayed in the Project Explorer
- If the Casambi Pro application freezes of crashes when a project is open, the project may appear locked after restarting the application. In this case, the project will be automatically unlocked after 20 minutes and it can be reopened again.
- Network properties does not show number of paired devices correctly.
- Old Beta project may fail during upgrade process. If this happens and you want to continue working with your project created during the Beta phase, please contact the Pro support firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Casambi Pro may crash if you change the windows display scaling when Pro is running.
- Pairing or unpairing devices may sometimes fail and an error message is show in these cases. Please try to pair/unpair again. If it still fails, please contact the Casambi Pro support by sending email to email@example.com.
- If luminaires are very close to each other, it may be difficult to select them from the layout view. However, the elements can always be selected from the Project Explorer pane on the left side of the screen.
- Layout opacity and hide features are effective only when the layout is selected.
- While zooming the layout, labels move away from spaces and groups when zooming scaling setting is off. UI may also flicker while zooming in/out.
- You may see "Updating project list failed" message after navigating from project to backstage. In this case please refresh the project list by swiping the list down.
- The project list layout breaks in iPad Mini when the application is used in portrait mode.
- The user interface has not been optimized yet on the iPhone. Thus, some functionalities give poor use experience.
- If the Casambi Pro tool has instability problems or crashes, please restart the application and/or computer and alert us via the Feedback button.
- Casambi Pro applications will receive frequent small updates where found problems are fixed. The applications will prompt when new updates are available.